Art Red Hill
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
13th MARCH 2020 - PLEASE NOTE - SUBMISSIONS ARE ON HOLD DUE TO CORONA VIRUS ISSUES. WE WILL REOPEN SUBMITTABLE ONCE MORE DETAILS CONFIRMED.
Submissions for Artists for ARH 2020 open on 24th February 2020.
Submission & Entry Conditions
In submitting an entry the Artist contracts with Red Hill Consolidated School & acknowledges acceptance of the following conditions:
PLEASE NOTE : ALL ARTISTS ARE REQUIRED TO HOLD A CURRENT A.B.N. Artwork cannot be accepted without an associated ABN. This is a non-negotiable directive from the Department of Education. (Go to https://register.business.gov.au/registration/type to register for an ABN)
Submission & Entry Process
The submission & entry procedure will follow these stages
- Initial submission is made online with a Submission fee of $50 (non-refundable) payable at the time of submission.
- After the closing date, all submissions will be assessed by the ARH Selection Panel.
- Artists & Suppliers with work over 1m in size &/or over 25kgs in weight will be required to hold $10 million in Public Liability Insurance.
- Artists whose works are successful will be notified & invited to exhibit at the 2020 show. A return email from the artist will be required to confirm their acceptance.
- The Panels decision is final & no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Submissions close Sunday 22nd March, 2020.
- Submissions will only be accepted via the online portal & no late submissions will be accepted.
- Please be aware that this art show is held as a major fundraiser for Red Hill Consolidated School & as such, children will be in attendance at the show & also led through in class groups as part of our cultural development. As such, works not suitable for children’s viewing will not be selected for the show.
For full details of fees and conditions please download the following pdf file